- Jean C. Zenklusen, M.S., Ph.D., Discusses the NCI Genomics Data Commons at AACR 2014(22:44)
At the AACR 2014 meeting, Dr. Jean C. Zenklusen, Director of The Cancer Genome Atlas Program Office, highlights the Genomics Data Commons, a harmonized data repository that will allow simultaneous access and analysis of NCI genomics data, including The Ca
- Kenna Shaw, Ph.D., Delivers an Update on The Cancer Genome Atlas at AACR 2013(15:04)
Dr. Kenna Shaw discusses the goals, strategies, and overall status of TCGA, highlighting important advances it has made so far.
- Kenna Shaw, Ph.D., Reviews the Status and Successes of The Cancer Genome Atlas at AACR 2012(18:14)
Dr. Kenna Shaw, former Director of The Cancer Genome Atlas Program Office, provides an overview of TCGA, including its objectives, data types and access, and its current status.
- Brad Ozenberger, Ph.D., Presents the Achievements of The Cancer Genome Atlas During its Early Years at AACR 2011(15:18)
Dr. Brad Ozenberger, former TCGA Program Director for the National Human Genome Research Institute, describes the goals and achievements of TCGA during its pilot phase, which involved the genomic characterization of brain, ovarian, and lung cancers.
- DNA and Cancer Cells(04:48)
Animation of DNA in 3-D, the growth of cancer cells under a microscope, and scientists sequencing DNA in a laboratory.
- Cancer Cell Animation(00:20)
Animation depicting a normal cell exposed to carcinogens and becoming cancerous.
More Videos >