For the Media
Resources provided for the media include The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) backgrounder, quick facts, frequently asked questions, fact sheets, images and biographies for select TCGA team members.
- Backgrounder provides a brief summary of the TCGA program and demonstrates how this program has successfully used genomic tools to improve cancer care.
- Quick Facts provides key facts about TCGA.
- Fact Sheets provide brief summaries of different aspects of the TCGA program and the cancers being studied.
- FAQs provide answers to frequently asked questions about TCGA.
- Biographies about the TCGA leadership from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI).
- Multimedia Library provides assets for to learn more about TCGA, its researchers, components and how it works from our multimedia library.'
- Media Contacts provides contact information for NCI and NHGRI press officers.