AACR 2014: Minisymposium: Molecular Profiling to Elucidate Tumor Heterogeneity and Clonal Evolution
Sunday, April 06, 2014, 3:15 PM - 5:15 PM
Room 5, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, Calif.
- Analysis of clonal evolution of leukemia in vivo following novel targeted treatments
- Intratumor heterogeneity in non-small cell lung cancer inferred by multi-region exome sequencing
- Alteration of the p53 pathway is associated with subclonal tumor progression in glioblastoma
- The mutational landscape of LN metastasis and recurrence in HNSCC
- Unraveling breast cancer progression through geographical and temporal sequencing
- Comprehensive characterization of urothelial bladder cancer: a TCGA Project update
For more information, please visit the AACR website.